It seems I can´t get enough of this area!! I had another long stroll through these narrow, cobble- stoned streets and remembered again why I loved this place so much the first time!
Coming back in summer has given Nice a different flavour... It is full of tourists yes... However, it is also alive and everywhere you look, around every corner, there is something to be seen- whether it be a little take away joint dishing out "socca" or some other local snack, or a square full of packed out restaurants and cafes, or local buskers entertaining people passing by...
There´s so much to take in!
At Four O´Clock I stumbled across this little band playing their jazzy little numbers and keeping the "Place de la (something?)..." suitably entertained. I was interesting watching the reaction of the kids in the audience... They were all captivated!
Earlier in the day (when cohorting with the rich n famous folk of Cannes!)
Wayde tries out his best French in a local cafe... Ooh ooh ooh, er oui, mon baguette!

No comments:
Post a Comment