Thursday, August 13, 2009

Checking in... FINALLY! Here's a quick update...



Hey Everyone...

So, I don't want to give you all the impression that now that I'm overseas I have given up on Four O'Clock... Ciertamenta no!! I have been shooting every day and am starting to get used to the "old gal" again!!

It's been a crazy week of travel, hospital visits and searching for internet points that are actaully open!! It seems that over the holiday period, all normal services shut down (including pharmacies?? trust us, we know- one friend got an eye infection, another a spider bite and do you think we could find an open pharmacy??!! The "ospadale" doesn't want to see you twice in one week that's for sure... Tropo difficile!!)

Anyway, here is a quick run down before getting into the day by day diary!

24 hours of travelling (two stopovers- Bangkok and Helsinki) and we finally made it to Bella Roma... This place is contagious... It's dirty, people have attitude, it's hard to get decent service when it counts but you still love it! I think because we have met up with good friends we haven't seen for three years or so, as well as attending an amazng international convention, Rome this time around has been even more special...

Here are a few piccies of our travels to Rome... Pre 4 O'Clock!



Yep, we like to travel light!! He he





No comments:

Post a Comment