Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day 4- Stadio Olimpico

Day 2 of the international convention... My digi camera died so no record of today... I took shots with my Mamiya in black & white of the crowds, as well as the stadium and little things happening around me!

Today we caught up with many people that I never dreamed of seeing all together at a convention in Bella Roma!It was like one huge international reunion!!

The Margiotta family (moved to Switzerland last year- used to be in our congregation in Leichhardt!), Giulia and Pier from Trieste, Katie Skatie Matie from San Diego, Hoppie from London (what a spin out, we randomly spotted him in a crowd getting photographed with his English-man get-up!), our friend Elena from Venezia, Max and Martina had who moved back to Italy after living in Sydney for a year... (That was cool... I was in the bathroom and Martina and I had one of those moments of recognition, not quite knowing where we knew each other from... And then... AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!)

With Max e Martina (and their friends from Switzerland?)



Katie Skatie Matie & Hoppie



With our friend Elena (from Venezia!)



Jo with Pier Paolo (el Mariner)& Giulia- aviator club!



The Margiotta Family...



Rossella, Katie and I trying spicey Mexican lolly pops!



The Trastevere Crew (Andrea, Sara, Christina, Jo, Rossella, Wayde and I) all dressed up and ready to go! Good times...



Gotta love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment